mardi, août 07, 2007

A little treat for my friends


Hello boys and girls, this is your favorite feathery friend, live from Lausanne, and kicking it old school today.

I have brought you a present. Something nice for all you boys and girls. This piece is a reorchestration of one of my favorite anime openings ever (a piece, I'm glad to say, that I was able to perform quite correctly at Pop'N'Music, back in Japan, just my little way of telling you I rock...)

So, it is my great pleasure, without further ado to let you enjoy a ska-punk version of... Well, if you have to ask, it's not worth the bother. Enjoy :

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I enjoyed... thanks

Kash a dit…

What anime are you watching these days? I'm watching bleach and wondering whether I love it or hate it :)
By the way, I realized we cross-posted the same day :p And you were actually telling me to get off my ass and post on your blog too :)

cheztao a dit…

can somebody educate me as the title of this anime please???

'No a dit…

Ca va mieux comme ça tite Wendy ?

cheztao a dit…

oui maitnenant je sais de quoi on parle, bien que je n'ai jamias eu l'occasion de regarder ce DA. (je vais aller m'éduquer un peu plus et télécharger)

MERCI!!!